Home

Techo's Family Home lost in fire ***SOS***



Techos have heard the very sad news that fellow Techo Yves Simard, and wife Michelle (NZCREWS) lost their entire family home yesterday (19 December) in a devastating house fire caused by an electrical fault. Thankfully the family members – including Michelle and Yves’ four children - are safe and well and staying with friends in Auckland.

The Guild hopes you agree it would be a lovely idea to offer up anything useful – such as donations of: home wares, clothing, furniture, bedding etc...

In order for donations to be put to best use Film Crews will be coordinating a list  – Please email Sioux (NB phones are down) mail@filmcrews.co.nz with:

·         name

·         contact

·         details of offer

An account for donations (toward rental, immediate costs and Christmas items for the kids) is being set up and will be advised here asap.

Stuff article: House gutted by blaze days before Christmas



   
   
   
Quick links
   


Main sponsor
 

 
Copyright Info | Contact | site by biote